Training Overview Video.
Development training for everyone from front-line staff to management
All our business training courses are held ‘in-house’, which means we travel to you, saving you time and travelling costs.
Choose from one-to-one coaching, small group sessions or a development course for groups or departments.
Our flexible portfolio of training courses delivers practical solutions for all types and sizes of public and private sector clients, including major corporations, SMEs, local councils, government departments and charities.
We offer a wide range of tried and tested training courses, led by experts with hands-on commercial experience and highly developed communication skills.
We can meet your development needs in the following areas:
- supporting senior management in developing their organisation, introducing change and monitoring their effectiveness
- bringing out the best in staff and line managers by helping them acquire appropriate skills and adopt effective processes and techniques
- ensuring individuals and teams reach their full potential and increasing their value to their employer.
Our highly experienced trainers will ensure that participants find the courses enjoyable, enlightening and effective.
“Very interactive and so kept my interest throughout. Well organised and delivered courses. Would highly recommend the company.”K. Norton – BAA Airports
Why choose Elite Training?
You can trust Elite Training to deliver a high quality training course, tailored to meet your needs, objectives and timescales. Here are just some of the benefits we can offer:
- Flexibility – you choose the content, delivery mode, date(s), time(s) and duration of each training course
- Proven methodology – participants learn quickly by participating rather than listening (for example, see our Business Games which we use as part of the course)
- Expertise – our trainers have high level, up-to-date, practical experience in their specialist fields
- Cost-effectiveness – we travel to you, saving you valuable time and travelling costs
- Confidence – we guarantee you will enjoy the training and see the benefits for the participants and your organisation.
“If you desire a one year return on your investment, grow corn. If you desire a 20 year return, grow trees. If you desire a lifetime investment, grow people.” Carlos Cervantes.
For more information on any of our courses click on the relevant link below:
The feedback from our clients enables us to predict confidently that you will value our service.
If you are dissatisfied with a training course that we run for you, you will not pay us.
"An excellent presentation, very interesting exercises; I would recommend this course. The material is superb and will act as my bible."B. Johnson – Avios
"The tutor displayed excellent delivery of information, advice and flexibility to cover all the important subjects selected by the group."M. Joly – BP
"Mick is a first class facilitator/trainer. I enjoyed and benefitted from the course today. I should like to use Elite again – very good."T. Giaffreda – IKEA
How we will help you
Elite training managers will ensure that participants find the courses enjoyable, enlightening and effective. We can meet your development needs in these areas:
- support for senior management to develop their organization, introduce change and monitor their effectiveness
- help line managers and staff acquire appropriate skills and adopt effective styles and techniques for their development and to bring out the best from their staff
- ensure individuals and teams reach their full potential and increase their value to their employer.
To provide high quality, cost effective, enjoyable training courses and business games for private and public sector organizations. We operate quality assurance procedures to continuously monitor and improve our performance.
The company is built around the philosophy of developing:
- 'outside the box' approaches to organizational issues
- innovative training processes; with
- practical, action focused business games and courses.
In-House Training Courses
We are busy running in-house training courses, so we do not run courses for people from different companies to attend. However, we do run courses consisting of one or two delegates. This enables us to move at the pace of the delegates (as fast or slow as necessary; as deep into the subject as appropriate, and with as much development as possible). These are not as expensive as you might think!
Elite Training European Limited is a leading UK provider of development training courses, business games and team building events. Based in Suffolk – within easy travelling distance of Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Surrey and Sussex. We will arrange a course anywhere in the UK or Europe.
Download our Brochures