How we communication with other people is key to developing successful relationships for organisations to blossom.
Our Communication Skills Training Course focuses on listening, questioning, feedback and communication techniques to demonstrate empathy and build rapport to develop successful relationships.
ABOUT COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING
Our bespoke communications training course is designed for staff and managers who wish to improve the way they communicate, to work more effectively and to sustain high quality working relationships.
Delegates learn how their communication skills impacts their working relationships and how to improve these by actively listening, demonstrating empathy and utilising communication techniques.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS INTERPERSONAL SKILLS COURSE
Anyone whose role includes communicating with others, whether that's with colleagues, managers, customers or other stakeholders, and face-to-face, over the phone/video, via email or letter.
TYPICAL COMMUNICATIONS TRAINING OBJECTIVES
By the end of this communications skills course, delegates will be able to:
- Actively listen
- Effectively question and clarify
- Make best use of oral communication and body language
- Comfortable give and receive feedback
- Build rapport
SAMPLE COMMUNICATIONS COURSE OUTLINE
- Understanding why people act differently and how our attitude affects others' behaviour
- Barriers to effective communication
- Active listening skills
- The power of questions
- Feedback techniques
- Body language
- Rapport and building relationships
To develop a wider range of interpersonal skills, including a more in-depth focus on behaviour and managing anger or conflict, we also design and deliver bespoke interpersonal skills training courses, plus courses covering negotiation and persuasion, self awareness, teamwork and management.
UTILISE YOUR APPRENTICESHIP LEVY
Communication skills are core to the Operations / Departmental Manager Level 5 apprenticeship standard, Junior Management Consultant Level 4 apprenticeship standard, Associate Project Manager Level 4 apprenticeship standard, Team Leader / Supervisor Level 3 apprenticeship standard, Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard, Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard, HR Consultant/Partner Level 5 apprenticeship standard and HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship standard, hence when delivered as part of these apprenticeships, you can utilise your apprenticeship levy to cover your Learning and Development (L&D) investment. See our apprenticeship overview for more information on this cost effective way to invest in your organisation's interpersonal skills.
Elite Training European Ltd
3 Parkers Place
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3290 1473
- For over 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager and Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
Testimonials from the Communications Skills Course
"Upbeat trainer, knowledgable, interactive and kept energy going." "It was really useful reflecting on differences in personalities and how this may affect communication."
If you are interested in finding out more about our bespoke Communication Skills course for organisations, please fill out the form.
We design and deliver interactive tailored training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. We don’t run open public, online or distance learning courses.
To tailor Communication Skills training, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.