Before you can help others achieve their full potential you need to understand yourself and your behaviours and how you influence others.
Our NLP course will take you on that path of self-actualisation and help you recognise how to enhance and develop your own skills.
ABOUT YOUR BESPOKE NLP TRAINING COURSE
The Japanese modelled their management and production on the best in the world. In the same way Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of excellence and in particular the study of what really works in thinking, language and behaviour.
'Neuro' refers to the neurological processes of seeing, hearing, feeling, smell and taste, which form the basic building blocks of our experience.
'Linguistic' refers to the way we use language to represent our experience and communicate with others.
'Programming' refers to the strategies we use to organise these inner processes to produce results. By understanding and managing these strategies we can influence the reactions we get from people and build relationships as we would like them.
From studies of the conscious and unconscious processes of exceptional people, it has been possible to discover how they do it. Some of the first people to be studied using these approaches were masters of change and communication. What did they do that enabled them to get on with people so easily, whilst others tried as hard as they could, but could not build up such a rapport?
The result of these studies provided us with many powerful and elegant techniques that will enable you to discover how to get on with the people that matter to you. This is essential for negotiating and sales but also important in your everyday life.
Deciding to invest in quality NLP skills training is an important decision that is likely to change your life and that of those around you. NLP is different. It is exciting, enjoyable and it works. It offers specific and practical ways of making desired changes in your own and others' behaviour.
If you are involved with communication and change in any way, then NLP offers something uniquely valuable to you.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM NLP TRAINING:
Anyone who needs to get the most from people.
BY THE END OF THE NLP COURSE, TRAINING DELEGATES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- appreciate the benefits of NLP
- be able to use NLP to enhance their performance and that of others
- make best use of body language, listening and oral communication
- understand much more about yourself
- improve people and relationship management through NLP
- use skills to inspire, motivate and lead others to bring about positive change
- use rapport building techniques to build sustainable rapport with anyone quickly
- recognise different communication styles and use different communication styles in everyday communication
- read body language and the tonal qualities of voice to interpret whether the spoken word is consistent with the nonverbal messages
- identify thinking patterns, behaviours and habits and know how these affect performance
- use NLP in negotiations and sales
- be able to use different strategies for dealing with conflict
- have the ability to change behaviours that are impeding progress, to improve results quickly and effectively
- be able to apply NLP to a broad spectrum of activities, from public speaking and time management to selling (ideas as well as goods)
- benefit from a deeper understanding of themself, which will enhance their performance and utilise their strengths even more effectively.
Typical course topics include:
- What is NLP?
- Presuppositions of NLP
- The Learning State and styles of learning
- Language structure and meaning - deletions, distortions and generalizations
- Preferred Thinking Patterns
- Meta programmes - towards and away from; match and mismatch, large and small chunk etc
- Convincer patterns – see; hear; read; do
- Eye patterns
- Using NLP for higher level of communication
- Positive thinking
- You are what you think you are!
- How our attitude affects our behaviour
- Outcome orientation – blame or aim
- Prime directives of the unconscious mind
- Making better use of the unconscious mind
- The way we communicate affects perception and reception
- The benefits of metaphors
- Gaining rapport, pacing and leading
- Developing the art of anchoring effectively
- Using hypnosis to create positive change
- Dealing with conflict and difficult people
- Connecting present state with the desired state - the GROW Model
- How to create change in yourself and others.
Head of Training Services
Elite Training European Ltd
3 Parkers Place
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3290 1473
- For 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager and Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
If you are interested in finding out more about our bespoke NLP skills course for organisations, please fill out the form.
We design and deliver interactive tailored training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. We don’t run open public, online or distance learning courses.
To tailor NLP training, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.