The Junior Management Consultant Level 4 apprenticeship standard is an option for organisational cohorts (minimum 12 apprentices) and open programmes (delivered remotely and/or with other local organisations).
More information on the Junior Management Consultant Level 4 apprenticeship to follow.
- For 25 years we've been delivering excellent bespoke business, management and personal development skills training courses to organisations, including businesses, public sector and not for profit across the UK and EMEA.
- Our trainers enhance the learning experience with our high energy, results driven, interactive approach, both in the classroom or through live remote training.
- Experiential learning with business games and training materials help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills through active, self-reflective engagement and enable them to remember the key learning points.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE TRAINING
- Training Courses: Skilled and experienced trainers that develop and understand your needs and deliver enjoyable, tailored and cost-effective in-house training.
- Business Games: Fun and realistic, sold worldwide to use over and over again for quality development.
- Team Building: Injecting training expertise, real-life examples and fun to draw out key learnings.
- Coaching: Results driven executive and business coaching, creating environments where people develop and thrive, improving performance.
- Development Programmes: Tailored and bespoke programmes, developing and inspiring leaders, supporting strategic objectives and business change.
- Apprenticeship Standards: Utilise your apprenticeship levy for Level 3-5 business and management apprenticeship standards, designed to your unique requirements.
- Your choice of in-person or remote learning and development.
If you are interested in finding out more about our Junior Management Consultant Level 4 apprenticeship standard, please fill out the form.
We design and deliver interactive tailored training courses, from one-to-ones, to larger groups, usually in-house, tailored to business' unique requirements. Our open programmes are for level 3-5 business / management apprenticeship standards only. We don't run public, online or distance learning training courses.
To tailor the Junior Management Consultant Level 4 apprenticeship standard, please call us on:
Elite Training will not pass your contact details on to any third parties, and will only contact you in relation to your enquiries.